|Lancôme in love B30/ YSL Rouge Volupté 13/YSL Rouge Volupté 27/ MAC Vegas Volt/ Mac Lustering|
- YSL Rouge Volupte 27 Rose Paris: it is a bright coral with pink undertones,on my lips it looks nearly like a neon colour
- YSL Rouge Volupte 13 Peach Passion: it is a peachy nude that looks amazing on the lips, unfortunately that it's consistency makes me go crazy sometimes
- Lancome in love B30 Rose Boudoir: before I swatched Rose Paris and Rose Boudoir I really thought they could me dupes, in fact they are very similar but you clearly see that Rose Paris is brighter
- MAC Vegas Volt: it is a bright coral with orange undertones, love it!
- Mac Lustering: I would describe it as a sheer red. Since I LOVE Patisserie from Mac because of it's lustre finish, I thought Lustering would be the perfect colour for spring.
So which one is your favourite?
Have a nice day fashionistas,