Sonntag, 29. April 2012

Summer is coming...

Today was just such a nice and sunny day, just perfect for sunbathing and tanning :)
I'm looking forward to wear my new dresses and shoes that I bought for this season, so I thought I'll give you a first impression of it;)


Floral dress via asos.com
It is shorter in the front and longer in the back. I think I'll wear it with my platform heels from Steve Madden that I bought recently and add some jewellery to the outfit ;)

For the rest, I just wanted to tell that I will start with some giveways soon (open internationally!) :)

Have a nice day,

Dana




3 Kommentare:

  1. nice!

    xx

    www.fashionhurts.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. very pretty dress, dana. i would be honored to stay connected--you have a new follower. :) cheers from usa, and looking forward to visiting again! have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    AntwortenLöschen